Why choose Fircroft as your tailored employer training provider?
There are many reasons to chose Fircroft College for your tailored employer training requirements - here are just a few:
- Experience – Fircroft College has been offering education and training for over 100 years.
- Reputation – The College is renowned for the high standard of teaching it provides. Tutors are all professionally trained and government-inspected to ensure quality training is delivered.
- Convenience – Fircroft College is based just off the A38 in Selly Oak, only 10 minutes by train or taxi from the centre of Birmingham. It is well served by public transport and has ample on-site parking.
- Value for money – As a not-for-profit organisation, Fircroft offers outstanding value for money on all training courses.
- Flexibility – Training can take place either at Fircroft or on your premises. Courses can extend from half a day upwards, and run on weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Facilities – Fircroft has a range of bright, modern rooms suitably equipped for a range of purposes. Delegates have access to free wi-fi, computers and other business facilities. The College is also fully accessible to learners with disabilities.
- Environment – The College occupies a beautiful former Cadbury family home, set in 6 acres of picturesque gardens.
- Hospitality – Catering options and on-site accommodation can be provided.