Fircroft College of Adult Education | Birmingham, West Midlands

Additional Support

Where reasonable to do so, the College can offer extra support for learners with physical or mental health disabilities, learning difficulties or other additional requirements. If you think that you have support needs then we need to have time to discuss this with you and arrange for the agreed support to be put in place.

Types of support offered include:

  • Student Support workers to help in your classes (either one to one or general assistance) e.g. scribes or other forms of support
  • Adapted documents and materials e.g. large print or coloured paper

How can you get the support you need?

If you think you may need help, it is important that you let us know as soon as possible by:

  • Contacting the college on 0121 472 0116
  • Completing the application form and indicating a need to discuss support and we will contact you
  • Emailing

You can also:

  • Tell us about your support needs whilst attending open days
  • Tell us about your needs during enrolment

Please note: if you begin a course and it is identified that you require additional support in order to achieve, we may ask you to leave the course and return at a future date when support is in place.

Site by Traffic