Fircroft College of Adult Education | Birmingham, West Midlands

How do I apply for The Access to Higher Education Diploma (Social Sciences and Humanities)?

  • Via email, post or in person - you can download an editable version of our Access to HE application form, complete and save using your PC/laptop/tablet then email it as an attachment to - alternatively you can print the pdf off, complete by hand and return via post or in person to our address (below).

If you would prefer us to send you an application pack in the post, or require any other information, please contact us:

We are now accepting applications for the 2017/18 course (starting in September 2017). 

Fircroft College of Adult Education
1018 Bristol Road
Selly Oak
B29 6LH

Telephone: 0121 472 0116
Fax: 0121 471 1503

Or complete this Contact Form.


Entry Requirements

The Access to Higher Education Diploma is a Level 3 qualification and therefore we require applicants to be able to work at Level 2 in English and Level 1 in Maths.  You will be informed of the level you achieved in the assessments together with recommended courses you could take to prepare for your next step. For some people who are not at these levels, knowing what courses and what levels to take next is daunting: we hope to make this clearer for you.  We will also check with you to see if you have planned your next steps. 

Access to Higher Education 2017/18 Maths Initial Assessment‚Äč

How to Apply
Site by Traffic